Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shout-out video for my buds

I'm going to upload a shout out video, kinda like Joethebluedragon did. But with a different style. Here are the names that i plan to use. I will add more if i need to:

I am word splicing the names with the King. Any name i can not do with the King. I will try to do with Billy Mays(*). If i fail with Billy mays as well. I'll just put your name in without sentence mixing

- HotelWeegee (completed)
- Pikachu896 (completed)
- TrueTubePoops (completed)
- SiteJunction (completed)
- DoomZappo (completed)
- Jestersofchaos (completed)
- Joethebluedragon
- Gustav0M
- mactazer
- mariokartdsplayer1
- Primrosification
- ThePancakeman96
- CaptainStringChesse
- Contrajoe
- thepowerlaugh
- luulzpoop
- chainsawman095
- DrStudioManTonic
- MyNameIsVargas
- stealth865
- Flummywister
- RrikooProductions
- RobinlvGamer
- tohoproductions
- pooperinpantz123
- weegeemustdie
- maxillos79
- englishGamer
- chainsawman095
- Crashjakfan1994
- CorruptedMotives
- cs188
- theswagganator
- DaThings1
- MrLuky1997
* mythkid1208
* WADYtm

- and a partridge in a pear tree XD

2 comments: