Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sentence mixing tips from YER0CKY - Advanced

In the last blog i made, i talked about what sentence mixing is, and how to do it. Now, im going to tell you how to be good at it with some tips from me and tecnhiques i use.

" I can only sentence mix when im in the editing program putting together my sentences"

False. You can work on your poop, without having a video editing program opened. In fact, im about to teach you a technique i use that gets up to 10% of my poop done before even opening my Windows Movie Maker.

Preperation 

   Being prepared for the start of our poop is very important and also very helpful. Now, I know how everyone thinks of their sentences, they think about it in their heads. Which is the way to do it. However, i know sometimes poopers have a hard time think of thier sentences. Tired, dont know where to start, and forgetting their thoughs. Well the technique i use is before i even open my editng program, i open "Notepad". When poopers think of sentences in their head. Notepad gives a different prespective when working on sentences. I open up my notepad and type in all my sentences that I think of. So not only am i hearing them with my ear, im also "seeing" them too. This also helps make changes to your poop easily, and you wont forget anything once you type it in. Getting into this habit will help save time, give you more freedom, and make you a better poop.

   Now some of you are asking, "Can notepad really help me?". Well, if you were someone who was following me from the start of 2010. Remember all those meme poops i made, over and over. Then all of a sudden, i got way better. Well i used notepad right at that time. It really has helped me become a better sentence mixer. Without it, i wouldnt be the sentence mixer i am today. Now lets get into the sentence mixing stuff now.

  
Other tips

   The most important thing about sentence mixin is that it HAS TO BE UNDERSTANDABLE. Again, very important. My rule of thumb with sentence mixing is this: "If i cant understand my own mixing, no one else will". If you cant understand your own sentences, dont use them, re-try it, or do another sentence.

   Another good tip is to try to create you own sentences. Try your best not to use sentences already in the source. Try to make some good out of it. Make it as fun as you can. Also try not to use too much unedited content. It's fine once in a while.

   If you want to have a legit sentence mixing poop. You must not use any memes. When viewers look at a poop and they see lots of good sentence mixing, but memes also. It can be the difference from a like or a fav, to a subscription. The poop should have good flow, and avoid as much choppyness as you can.

   Close that sound recorder program. To have the best sound quality, download the sources you want to sentence mix with, and dont make the poop loud. With sound recorder, it just ruins the sound quality. Make the sound as clear as you can. Some sources are harder than others to manage this.

   I notice there are some good sentence mixing poopers, but they seem like they have to upload at least once every week. This can work. But to go from good to great, poopers just need to relax and put as much effort as they can into every video. Dont stress out because you have made a poop in a week. People can wait. It takes me over a month to make about a 2-3 poop, cuz i use all the time i have to make it good as possible. So dont rush it.

Here is an example of what you should try to aviod when sentence mixing:

"My boy, this dinner is what all true warriors die for"

Try something like this insted, from a poop i made:

" I hear dinner in gamelon, is what all true warriors die for"   Just try not to use so much unedited content. Try to be creative.

   One more important thing you should know, this is a bit important too. Dont ever sentence mix, but chopping your video. The best example is by wayching the youtube poop "Billy mays hates the animals" by PostalOverkill. It's a great poop, but the video chopping is a no no.

Well thats all the tips i got for now. I hope this helps you in some way. Good luck on your sentence mixing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment