Monday, August 23, 2010

Why I am an Over-rated Youtube pooper.

I get comments from some people that i am not over rated. Im here to tell, and prove, to you that i am an over rated pooper.



In the above image of my latest Youtube poop i made "King orders Pizza Hut..." Look at the red box highligting all the views from people subcriptions box. 63 of 436 subscribers wathced my video after a few days or so. That is only 14.2% of subscibers that actually watch my youtube poops. I know there is way more than 14.2% of my subscribers who like youtube poop. So why dont they watch my videos? Im not going to pretend to know the answer because i dont.

However, i think there is even a bigger question. Since a small fraction of my video's views come from my subscribers, then how does my video keep growing? In the above image ,at the top of it, it shows a grath of all my views from upload date to the current date. The chart seems to keep going up slighlty. I know if you are ever going to get noticed on youtube, you need lots of subscribers. There is three things i can think of why all my videos continue to grow and not stop gaining views after 48 hours after upload.

1) When my poops first get uploaded, i usually get around 100-200 views on the first day. 50-70 are from the subscribers, and the others are who search recent YTP uploads, and veiwing my video from their friend favoriting it. When this occurs, i get 4-6 video honours. This also gets me views, but not many.

2) Kind of the same as number #1. When someone looks at their friends channel, they will see that they faved or commented on my poops, and they wil sometimes watch it, and sometimes do the same, this occurs for everyone who favs my poops.

3) I dont think the youtube search helps me gain veiws, except for "Do the suicide" But i do think they show up in "related videos" from other simular videos too. and then once my vid shows up there, numbers 1 & 2 basiclly repeat again.

So because of this, i get a slight growth in all my poops, execpt my older, worse poops. But what does this mean. Since i get a positive growth, it means i get more exposure. This helps me get subscribers, ratings, comments favorites, etc.. Lots of people who subscribe to me, like youtube poop, and aren't looking for attention or a sub back. I made sure of that so i dont worry about that kind of stuff. However i just cant figure out why the number is so low still. Do these people know what a subscriptions box is?

I know that every subscriber i have doesn't watch my videos at all, and only wants attention. However, i do recall a time where i was boxed in many many channels, at least 14 i counted. I noticed that these people do sub for sub. So when they were subbing to them, sometime they would sub to me too, without even looking at my videos or channel. I didnt catch what was going on at first. But then when my 400th subscriber came. I found out he didn't even look at my videos and channel. So this is the reason the numbers are all whacked. Because i was boxed by many people. If i wasnt in the first place, i wouldnt be over-rated at all. But since this happended in the past and i couldn't stop it soon enough. I have become over rated. I did myself a favor and removed about 40 subscribers that dont even watch my videos. So i now know where all these people who aint watching my videos came from.

Ever since i have found out, i have been keeping a close eye on everyone who subscribes to me. I recently posted 4 rules fo subcribing me. This is a couple of steps that will make my channel less over-rated in the future. So anyone who subscribes to me cuz they like my videos, makes me less over-rated. I dont want to see a 14% ratio. I hope to get it to atleast 17% by my next video. And when i come back to pooping, i want this number to be atleast 33% within the next 9 months. If someone subscribes to me for attention, or if they dont know what "youtube poop is. Gets removed, no questions asked.

So, to the people who think im not over rated. Sorry i bursted your bubble. But i am. However, just because im over rated, doesn't mean im not a good youtube pooper XD

No comments:

Post a Comment